Responsive, intelligent, self-marketing websites
A web developer is part programmer, part designer, and part marketer.
How does this work? The Web is a constantly evolving platform of interdependent pieces. Knowing how all the pieces work together allows me to create better websites that perform at a higher level. It's that simple. A professional design is your first impression. It establishes your credibility. Well organized and intelligent content communicates your most important message. Wrapping that content in modern, SEO-friendly code allows that content to market itself. And a thorough knowledge of available programming options is essential to creating a website that's cost-effective.
Providing a one-stop shop for design, programming and marketing allows small to medium sized business or non-profit organizations to develop and maintain an evolving web presence more easily. Less technical know-how is required. You work with one person instead of an agency. One person dedicated to you. Your project doesn't fall through the cracks or get lost when people come and go. When you need help? You have an expert.
And you don't end up with a website that's poorly designed, poorly coded, or simply fails to perform.
Web Development Services include:
- Assistance with domain registration, renewall and management
- Hosting - Advice, setup, consolidation of web properties
- Website design and redesign
- Content organization, and web content creation
- Wireframing, CSS, HTML5 coding, templates to pages
- Selection and integration of external services: Jotform, Wufoo, Mailchimp, Constant Contact, Salsa, PayPal, Google Analytics, Google Apps
- Set up and integration of social media services and meta data for social media: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, Tumblr, Instagram, etc.
- Performance and delivery of web content (image compression, planning, coding for speed, file minification)